Want to learn how to make easy and delicious survival tacos using ingredients from your emergency food stash? You’re in the right place.
But first, have you checked your survival food stockpile for this vital staple that will help keep you fighting strong in a crisis? It’s something that frequently gets overlooked but will really give your stockpile a boost…
What Staple is Vital to Your Emergency Food Stash?
Protein. Your body will appreciate the addition of real meat in a crisis. Don’t know where to start?
One of the best sources of protein, besides beans — because let’s face it, beans get old quick — are freeze-dried meats like beef & chicken. Freeze-dried meats not only fortify your survival food stockpile but they also have an incredibly long shelf-life. That’s why 4Patriots recommends this Gold Medallion All-Meat Survival Food Kit.
Many folks like to keep freeze-dried meats on hand because it also opens up a whole world of potential when it comes to variety in your survival meal cooking. For example, think of all the delicious recipes you can make with freeze-dried meats like soups and stews, casseroles or these delicious tacos…
Easy & Delicious Survival Tacos
Who says you can’t honor your cravings with the ability to still enjoy ‘Taco Tuesday’ during a survival situation? 🌮 Watch this video to learn how to make delicious tacos out of your freeze-dried beef survival food…
These tacos are delicious and easy-to-make. Get creative with your toppings.
- 2 Cups of 4Patriots Freeze-Dried Beef – Don’t have it? Get it here.
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1/2 Cup of Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Chili Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 3/4 Teaspoon of Cumin
- Shredded Cheese
- Diced Lettuce & Tomatoes
- Top with Guacamole, Sour Cream or Salsa
- In a large bowl, combine the beef and water and let stand for 20 minutes to rehydrate the meat.
- Add the bowl of meat to a skillet and heat until it simmers.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato sauce.
- Add the chili powder, garlic, salt and cumin.
- Heat for another 3 minutes.
- To serve, place the meat in a tortilla and enjoy with your favorite taco toppings!
For a survival food recipe that uses ingredients found 100% in the wild, checkout A Survival Food Recipe You Can Cook in the Wild…